Tuesday 26 October 2010

A different type of Italian



I have been a bit crap about talking about my food expeditions namely because I havent really been going out enough. The whole point of this blog was to push me to do things more. So I better go out more.
Anyway... moving right a long to a great Italian place I went to a few weeks back for a friends birthday. I often avoid Italian when I go out, as I often feel that it is not a 'dining experience' type meal. How wrong I was. Polpo in Soho tags itself as 'a baraco in Soho'. A baraco is actually a venetian style restaurant with the small plates like tapas. But oh my god was the food great.

So many different types of mixes. I wish I remember more. I am going to go and check out the little sister polpetto... I promise to remember more.

No comments:

Post a Comment